Friday, February 1, 2013

Fine Tuning February

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I have a need to create lists. Maybe I shouldn't say that because now that I think about it, I've probably ALSO mentioned that I'd stop being so obsessed with creating said lists. I will admit I've cut down a TAD on my list creations but I haven't done away with them completely. I mean, do you really expect me to function without ANY lists at all?

So here I return with yet another list but you should be proud of me for this one.

Among my February goals, I've decided to reintroduce meditation. Reintroduce is probably not the correct term as I can count on one hand the amount of times I've meditated in my life. On this one hand, I can say only ONE of those times was done by myself.

I've decided to meditate every weekday starting today. A few friends sent me information for meditation information via you tube and pandora (an internet radio station). I must say I am excited to see the "results". I don't expect to turn into Buddha or anything drastic but I know it can't hurt!

I will take notes of what I meditate to so I can keep you posted.

I will be continuing my raw diet this month and exercising more.

Cheers to a Fine Tuning February!


No comments:

Post a Comment