Friday, September 16, 2011

Are we there yet?

I often begin my days simply reminding myself to be grateful. I've been there, seen that, tasted that, heard that, and didn't like some of that but I'm still here. I thank you for joining me. I've been entertaining the idea of a "real" blog since myspace. There's a lot going on in my head and in the world that I'd like to share with you so have a seat. I'm random. I am tangential. I overthink. Is overthink even a word? Probably not... If you've met me, you also know I talk too fast. Regardless of what brought you here, I am grateful you are here.

Welcome!

~ Miss J

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on taking that first step sweetheart. Leave your fingerprints on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I like what you've done to the place. Also, talking too fast is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin...my friend. Lovely to see you here..a place where the O.A. Group shall surely flourish. P.et al

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully said. I can't wait to keep reading. Welcome to the blogging game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've taken my seat, and can't wait to see what you have to share with us.

    ReplyDelete